- Thu, 18 NovRobertson“I have been involved with dog training for almost 30 years and have attended a lot of seminars. This was one of my favorites. If you are involved with shelter work or want to feel more comfortable with aggressive dogs. the videos and handling techniques are excellent.” – Jane Finneran CPDT-KA
- Thu, 25 NovBrisbane“I have been involved with dog training for almost 30 years and have attended a lot of seminars. This was one of my favorites. If you are involved with shelter work or want to feel more comfortable with aggressive dogs. the videos and handling techniques are excellent.” – Jane Finneran CPDT-KA
- Sat, 21 MayCanine Education AustraliaHi All, we have had to make the hard decision to keep everyone safe and postpone Nancy's May visit. If you have already registered for this event. Please check your email.
- Time is TBDCanine Education AustraliaBetween stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom - Viktor Frankl
- Self Paced Learning you can start anytime.Online CourseIndustry leader, Michael Shikashio has partnered with Canine Ed Online to not only provide the best training available online. Special Offer to Oceana students of 30% off. Only by booking via Canine Ed.
- Time is TBDCanine Education AustraliaThe 2 hour Prep. Session is for anyone that has booked or is interested in booking their IMDT Membership Assessment - Limited numbers to ensure one to one support
- Time is TBDCanine Education AustraliaIn the 2 day Assessment process, applicants will: * Perform a 20 minute lesson outdoors to a class of mixed ability dogs & handlers * Perform a 20 minute Puppy Home Visit and advise on a common 'puppy problem' * Perform a 20 min rescue dog practical 121 training session and prepare a followup report
- Time is TBDCanine Education AustraliaThe four day Practical Dog instructors Course is a real hands on course designed to give candidates practical coaching skills in the group class environment. Attendees are welcome to bring their own dogs or utilise the opportunity train dogs attending.