Wed, 16 Aug|
Scentwork for Starters - Four Sessions over Four Weeks
Teaching your dog to use his nose more effectively is great way to enrich your pet’s life, strengthen your bond, and just have a good time! Scentwork Games are a fantastic tool for all dogs. Scentwork also offers a unique opportunity to bond with your dog.
Time & Location
16 Aug, 10:00 am – 06 Sept, 12:30 pm
Canine Ed., 1783 Tourist Rd, Mount Murray NSW 2577, Australia
About the event
Why would we want our dogs to sniff? Scentwork is not just about getting ready to go trial, although you can use these sessions as your foundations for heading in that direction. At Canine Ed, we love Scentwork because it builds confidence and reduces stress, it makes sense to our dogs and gives handlers of any skill set a fun activity with little outlay on equipment.
The therapeutic aspects of Scentwork are endless, it can relieve stress, help dogs in new locations, lowers cortisol levels and heart rates for stressed dogs. This 4 week course run at Canine Ed. will set you on your way to whatever your goals are down the track with scentwork.
- We will have Six Dogs in our group, and we work one at a time so it is perfect for dogs who need space.
- We will break down the steps for our dogs step by step. This is for all dogs of all ages and sizes.
- Our dogs and handlers will learn how to read dog body language in a fun and safe environment.
- Nervous and sensitive dogs thrive in these settings, we go at the pace of the dog.
- Build behaviours including indication and search behaviours.
- Basic leash skills are helpful but not essential.
- The focus for this course is to build confidence and Scentwork skills.
Need some more information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scentwork for Fun
From $140.00 to $160.00
From $140.00 to $160.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal