Sat, May 23 | Canine Education Australia
Nancy Tucker in Australia - POSTPONDED DUE TO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
Hi All, we have had to make the hard decision to keep everyone safe and postpone Nancy's May visit. If you have already registered for this event. Please check your email. New dates will be announced for May 2021 soon.
We will let you know when Registration Opens for Nancy in 2021.