Sat, 12 Mar|
Canine Education Australia
Lynn Madden Clinic
Lynn is coming over from Parkes for a full weekend and we hope you can make it along. Feedback from our last workshop was really wonderful and we know you will have something to take away from each of these sessions.
Time & Location
12 Mar 2022, 8:00 am AEDT – 13 Mar 2022, 5:30 pm AEDT
Canine Education Australia, 1783 Tourist Rd, Mount Murray NSW 2577, Australia
About the event
- Beyond Foundations (6 dogs 8am-10am $70) - Focusing on some simple basic sequences looking at building forward focus and confidence
- Novice Skills and Drills (8 dogs 10:30am-1:30pm $80) - In depth look at learning 6-8 novice handling techniques and how to use them in a short sequence
- Advanced Skills and Drills (8 dogs 2:30pm-5:30pm $80) - In depth look at 6-8 advanced handling techniques and how to use them in short sequences
- Slice V Wrap (6 dogs 8-10:30 $70) - In depth look at a course with different options and working out how to read the course to decide if you should wrap or slice
- Handling for the slower dog (8 dogs 11-2 $80) - Do you have a dog that’s a bit slower on course? Want to know the best way to handle the course to get the best out of your team
- Handling for collection (8 dogs 2:30-5:30 $80) - Course set up that requires collection in places and look at the handling to get the required collection to handle turns
Sessions are filling very fast, by completing this registration you are showing an expression of interest in attending. If the session you are wanting to book in for is full we will place you on a waitlist and advise you.