IMDT Two Day Career As A Dog Trainer
Time & Location
About the event
The 2 day Career As A Dog Trainer' Course offers a wealth of information and practical demonstrations for those wishing to expand their dog training and behaviour knowledge:
- the science of how dogs learn
- exploring body language
- group class planning & dynamics
- principles of canine behaviour
- building a one to one consultation
- behaviour modification & rehabilitation
- practical demonstrations
- case studies
This is a very popular Course for attendees of all standards and is 50% of the curriculum required for the Open College Network Level III Accredited Qualification 'Principles of Dog Training And Behaviour'.
Due to the intensity of the course content, attendees do not brings dogs to this course.